We are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Please review current open positions below:
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania | Department: Network Engineering
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in networking technologies, concepts, and protocols. Customer service skills are a must, as well as willingness to acquire and maintain knowledge of the latest standards, products, and practices relating to the IT field while providing professional and prompt service.
- Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Design and implement new solutions to improve the resilience of current environments.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- Configure routers and switches.
- Remote and onsite support.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Meet financial requirements by submitting information for budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests as well as explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal.